- Meeting with sales managers to discuss Telesales strategies.
- Training junior Telesales staff.
- Writing sales scripts and customer answer sheets.
- Implementing sales strategies.
- Managing the Telesales team and assisting junior staff.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling escalated customer complaints.
- Compiling and presenting sales reports
- Doing other tasks as assigned by the Marketing Director
- Bachelor degree is a must. The marketing major is an advantage
- Strong managerial and sales skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in event, trade, telesales, marketing or general marketing. Experience in working for a chain of the store is an advantage.
- Good working attitude and positive thinking, ownership
- The proactive and “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Customer service-minded.
- Having working experience in the education field is an advantage