A. Business management & customer service: 55%
- Set sales plan/target and allocate by day/week/month/year based on company target.
- Lead, monitor and ensure the achievement of new enrollments, re-enrollments, revenue, profitability, and other KPIs set by the company.
- Understand competitors and targeted customers in surrounding areas and propose effective plans/solutions to acquire new customers.
- Propose development strategies, plans and solutions to overcome difficulties and lead the center to achieve higher results.
- Monitor and ensure that customer care procedures are conducted in accordance with the prescribed regulations.
- Ensure the re-enrolment rate of each program/product is achieved as the company‘s targets.
- Ensure the procedure of the Placement Test is conducted properly and optimize new class openings to achieve ACS KPI & room utilization.
- Coordinate well with the marketing team to organize events for both new and old students to create a fun environment for Yola students.
- Oversee the pass/fail ratio of students and work with Academic Operation to ensure teaching quality if problems arise.
- Control the implementation of tutoring, make-up classes, trial classes and waiting list to ensure compliance with academic regulations and within budget allowances.
- Ensure employees comply with the company‘s sales regulations and customer service procedures.
- Understand Parents and ensure the best experience and satisfaction of parents during their time at Yola.
- Prepare and provide timely and accurate day/week/month/year reports as required.
- Lead, and conduct meetings with all center staff daily/weekly/monthly to promptly update the latest information, listen and receive employees‘ feedback to take quick actions and achieve business results.
- Attend meetings with superiors to receive business plans, strategies and requirements.
- Respond quickly about the effectiveness of marketing activities supported by the marketing team.
- Propose more effective local marketing activities to increase the sales conversion rate & acquire new customers.
B. People management: 30%
- Guide, evaluate, train and coach new and existing employees in sales, communication, and customer service skills that support employees in achieving significant results.
- Participate in direct consultation sessions between employees and customers to identify and address areas of improvement for the employees.
- Conduct performance evaluations for center staff and prepare for a successor.
- Supervise the weekly, and monthly working schedules of center staff.
- Supervise to ensure that employees comply with the regulations on uniforms and manners, working hours and communication with customers.
- Build up & create high motivation & high-performance team.
C. Other tasks: 15%
- Monitor, and review to ensure Yola brand image and customer experience are in good condition in the following areas:
+ Outside the center: facade, signage, billboards, posters, and surrounding space.
+ Inside the center: consultation area, curriculum display cabinets, POSM, signboards,
+ Hygiene service: cleaning of classrooms, floors, and other areas.
+ Security service
- Cooperate well with other departments to ensure smooth execution & business results.
- Properly manage daily cash collection in a safe procedure.
- Manage and preserve assets: the center‘s tools, equipment, and facilities are always in good working condition.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in similar field, with at least 2 years in management. Strong preference is given to individuals with management experience in education sales and/or service industry.
- Strong customer service mindset, results-driven and striving for work excellence.
- Strong focus on setting standards in sales consultation and customer service quality.
- Results-driven in achieving sales target, student enrollment and all sales and service KPIs.
- Skills: strategy planning, management and leadership, organization, presentation, delegation.
- Able to train, coach and mentor center staff, with well-developed people skills and the ability to manage complex working relationships.
- Good communication, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities.
- High moral ethics and professional workplace behavior.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Good PC skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.