- Search and evaluate suppliers (based on best price, cost, quality, service, availability, reliability).
- Coordinate and follow up Orders Schedule.
- Be responsible for all procurement activities.
- Be responsible for quotations, contracts, payments, goods quantity as company policy.
- Coordinate End-User to solve quality check, damage or claim.
- Input Purchasing Reports on time and manager requirement
- Previous experience of working within a Procurement, Supply Chain or Purchasing orientated team for a manufacturing/educational environment will be required.
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Bachelor Degree
- Good in both Vietnamese and English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Networking & relationship building skills
- Adaptable and flexible skills