Take responsibility for achieving goals for lead generation, enrollment, revenue, and other
metrics for all educational programs and services offered by Yola.
- Develop and execute an annual marketing and student recruitment strategy and plan
within the agreed annual marketing budget.
- Manage, develop, promote and support the Yola brand and other product brands through
all marketing communications including public relations, website content and copy, email
and mobile marketing campaigns, online and offline events.
- Lead and manage a consumer-driven brand team which focuses on maximizing growth,
optimizing profitability and building brand equity through specific brand campaigns and
impactful marketing activities.
- Provide effective coaching to develop the staff and build the talent pool for the organization
- Work closely with Center Managers to monitor the trend of inquiries, placement tests,
repeat registrations, and other relevant key success metrics.
- Monitor market and consumer intelligence and analyze the competitive landscape.
- Be responsible and take high ownership of the look and feel of the centers to ensure a
- Develop and maintain relationships with local high schools, universities, or any strategic
- Manage design, development and production of all marketing collaterals, program guides
and other services guides as needed in the promotion of Yola to prospective students,
parents and public at large.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure strong collaboration and support for
the implementation of marketing initiatives and promotional campaigns.
- Perform other duties required by CCO.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 7-year experience in marketing (preferably (B2C).
- 3 year of management experience directly managing a team of at least 5 staffs.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn quickly about, educational programs and services.
- Self-motivated, confident and optimistic demeanor with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced
- Result-oriented, initiative, flexible with a passion to learn.
- Demonstrated experience of taking initiative and significant ownership of the work and a
good team-building spirit.
- Willingness to work sometimes outside of standard office hours in order to meet business
- Passion for private education sectors and consumer brands.
- Possess a high level of energy and exceptional details to attention.
- Good strategic thinking, data driven decision making and result driven.