- Check with centers and YSL staff (online program) about upcoming classes to assign teachers to scheduled classes on Appify system based on their availabilities and skills following class assignment policy.
- Ensure 100% classes have teachers, including finding substitution in case of annual leave, urgent leave or request by Academic Manager.
- Raise recruitment support to recruit new teachers.
- Arrange examiners for midterm and final exams at centers.
- Communicate with teachers to update availability and support them on class offers/teaching schedule issues.
- Inform Academic Manager of cluster about issues regarding teacher’s availability and class opening situation.
- Manage email groups, update teachers’ availability & teaching skills on Appify, and record violations of class denial.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- BA or College Degree with minimum 1-year experience in similar job.
- Experience in education or operation is preferable.
- Works well under pressure and good stress management.
- Carefulness and integrity are a MUST.
- Good English communication.
- Be able to work on weekends and have 2 days off during the week.