- Attends all classroom sessions as assigned
- Tracks and records student class attendance
- Delivers and retrieves books to/from Receptionists
- Demonstrates respect to and cooperation with the teacher inside and outside of the classroom
- Help teacher to manage students in class(es)
- Contact parents for students’ studying progress
- Support students upon request
- Prepare reminders for students
- Check students’ homework
- Work closely with teachers to give extra help to children with special needs
- Beginning of each term work with teachers for course outline to prepare properly material for class(es) experiment
- Help with school events, trips, and activities
- Performs other duties as assigned by the school
- Level: college/university
- Working time: Mon-Wed / Tue-Thu / Wed-Fri (5:00 PM - 8:00 pm) and weekends (Sat-Sun): 7:30 AM - 12:35 PM and 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM (please give us specific times that you can go to work in CV / Cover letter)
- Minimum one year TA experience of TA/TA position.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Careful, honest, enthusiastic, optimistic, passion for education, hard-working.