- A set of unique and effective learning products and services catering to the learning needs of our students
- A strong internal personal and professional support network
- Strong and effective departmental and cross-departmental support and collaboration
- An exciting, close-knit, fun and professional working environment
- A clear career path and development plan for progress into senior positions
- Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality training to new teachers in one or some of YOLA’s English language programs (EFL, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, and Junior).
- Monitor new teachers’ progress in the classroom via support observation and provide necessary feedback and/or re-training during their probation period.
- Conduct teacher observation during performance review periods or in response to feedback.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of in-house teacher training courses and workshops in keeping with best industry practices.
- Engage in professional development activities to ensure high-quality, up-to-date training standards.
- Maintain and update teachers’ resources online and offline.
- Complete training-related administrative tasks and records.
- A Master’s Degree or higher in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, Education or a related field.
- Candidates with only a Bachelor’s Degree but who possess significant relevant experience or training may also be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in English language teaching (ELT) with an excellent track record.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in ELT teacher training.
- Familiarity with EFL, EAP, test prep (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT) and/or Junior (young learner) courses.
- Current knowledge of theory, practices, trends, and issues in ELT.