- Training and coaching for new current staff at centers back office (including Orientation, Sales, Customer Care, customer services and soft skills).
- Follow up with center's target & performance and propose training & coaching to improve performance.
- Design training, execute training plan, guidelines, procedures and forms.
- Carry out all training and development program.
- Work closely with internal and external training providers on designing course content to match with TNA results.
- Develop training materials that aligned with TNA or upon requests.
- Do field coach at assigned clusters/centers.
- University/college Graduate, major in Education, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration is an advance.
- At least 3-year working experience in Sales or Training. Practical experience in Education will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge on sales, marketing, customer service, training management, teaching methodology.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English is an advantage.
- Familiar with PC literate, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Mature, self-confident, sociable, positive working attitude and able to influence others.