- Support team to develop the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities on social channels (Google, Facebook, Tiktok, Zalo, Social Media,)
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publication on various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences, and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journeys to drive engagement and conversions
- Keep abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies
- Weekly/monthly report or some other reports required by Manager
- Track reports with CRM, BM, Data Studio and other tools to improve performance
- Design and oversee strategy & execution of digital marketing, especially on platforms such as Facebook, Google, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Content writing ( for Digital Ads)
- Can use Google Data Studio to analyze digital performance.
- Automation set up such as Email MKT, SMS Marketing, Chatbot
- Record, evaluate, and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and suggest improvements
- Monitor campaign budgets and ensure successful delivery of KPIs
- Coordinate with both internal and external creative teams to organize digital marketing campaigns
- Identify the latest trends in digital marketing and test their feasibility
- A/B test campaigns for different user segmentation
- Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned by Manager
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- Good command of both Vietnamese and English.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a similar field.
- Demonstrated experience managing Facebook ads, Chatbot, Messenger ads, other types of popular social media marketing.
- Solid understanding of budget and performance optimization.
- Knowledgeable of digital analytics, web and social media metrics.