Operation and Customer Service Management: (70%)
- Work closely with sales team to achieve center KPIs, optimize retention and resource utilization.
- Lead the EA team and assure that they achieve revenue targets and profitability through increase in enrollment, improve classroom utilization ratio, and control center expenses.
- Work with HR Department to ensure that people development strategies for staff retention and excellent results are in place.
- Uphold company values and ethics strictly and ensure staff strict following and observance of company policies and management directives.
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding of staff.
- Train, coach , motivate and develop staff to provide excellent sales and service results.
- Ensure staff adherence to relevant government regulations, code and law.
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards are consistently followed through by all staff.
- Assure consistent levels of student and staff satisfaction.
- Perform tasks and carry out initiatives and projects as assigned by line manager.
- Create and provide timely and accurate reports that track and report KPIs and updates to line manager.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in similar field, with at least 2 years in
management. Strong preference is given to individuals with management
experience in education sales and/or service industry.
- Strong customer service mindset, results-driven and striving for work
- Strong focus on setting standards in sales consultation and customer
- Results-driven in achieving sales target, student enrollment and all sales
and service KPIs.
- Skills: strategy planning, management and leadership, organization,
- Able to train, coach and mentor center staff, with well-developed people
skills and ability to manage complex working relationships.
- Good communication, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse
- High moral ethics and professional workplace behavior.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)