- As a Recruitment and Training Manager, you will take full responsibility for developing and implementing strategies to best attract, grow and retain talent. The role is responsible for establishing and maintaining effective recruitment processes; building a strong employer branding and providing an environment where employees can thrive and grow.
Recruitment & Employer branding:
- Develop a recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Build a relationship with key stakeholders. Provide recruitment advice to hiring managers with a deep understanding of labor markets.
- Manage the recruiting system to track data and use key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding recruitment decisions and the quality of hires
- Lead employer branding initiatives to attract quality candidates and participate in corporate culture building.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Develop an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Design & deliver training programs
- Monitor and evaluate the training program’s effectiveness
- Manage training system for accurate training records and database
- Control the training budget
- Bachelor degree is a must. HR management is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in recruitment, training, and employer branding
- Good business acumen and excellent negotiation skills to influence and engage stakeholders of all levels
- Fluency in Vietnamese and in English
- Good working attitude and positive thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent presentation skill
- Having analytical skill
- Open-minded and result-oriented
- Customer service-minded
- Having working experience in the education field is an advantage