- Collaborate with other team members to conduct the Center’s tasks.
- Receive and respond to complaints from parents and students.
- Participate in the Center’s events.
- Organize and manage classes.
- Regularly take care of students and ask for parents’ feedbacks.
- Regular monitor students‘ progress.
- Ensure Center’s re-enrollment rate as Line Manager requires.
- Monitor and support teaching staff.
- Weekly report to managers, or urgent inform if necessary.
- Implement other tasks as CM/CS requires.
- Good English communication (Listening skill)
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year of experience in service quality and customers care
- Understanding customer needs.
- Good communication and problem-solving skill
- Good customer care skill
- Be able to work in a team
- Computer and office skills
- Working time: work in shift
- Attractive salary and commission
- Insurance and annual health check, annual leaves
- Flexible working time, sponsored company trip & team building, annual performance bonus
- Undeniable opportunity for improving English with tuition discount up to 90% for employees and relatives
- Opportunity to unlock your potential and develop your career path
- Professional, fast-growing and friendly working environment