- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and optimize performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Analyze digital data, and audience insights/feedback, to draw key recommendations that can be implemented into the creative process.
- Collaborate with internal teams and agencies to create and optimize user experience.
- Prepare daily/weekly//monthly/quarterly reports based on leader‘s request to optimize and recommend enhancements.
- 3+ years’ performance MKT experience.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, FB insights, Google Ads, Data studio.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Working in the education industry is a plus.