Mô tả công việc
This position will report to the Line Manage. Marketing Executive’s responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Work with the sales team to coordinate marketing campaigns.
- Create digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure consistency in the brand messaging.
- Prepare emails and newsletters to send to current customers.
- Launch promotional offers and events to attract new customers.
- Optimize the business website to increase online traffic.
- Follow best practices for social media marketing on different platforms.
- Conduct regular audits for social media and website marketing performance.
- Maintain and monitor online listings across various e-commerce platforms.
- Track marketing metrics and analyze digital data to measure marketing success.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent Work experience. A Business, marketing or communications degree is preferred.
- Some experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Very strong grasp of the English language. Must be able to effectively communicate and manage relationships with English speaking international constituents.
- Must be able to develop English language content fit for an international market.
- Must be detail- oriented and highly organized.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience in Optimizing content for Search Engines, (SEO)
- Experience Optimizing content for various Digital Channels (social media, Web, EDM, etc.)
Bonus Skills :
- HTML/CSS, adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, Photo and Video Editing, Video production/direction
- Prior experience in the education or travel domain.
- Full-time contract, competitive salary package..
- Annual leaves, tuition discount up to 100%,
- Full insurance and premium health package.
- Bonding activities: team-building, company trip, year-end party,..