- Communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing, with parents on a regular basis.
- Execute kinds of survey for parents‘ feedback and students‘ feedback, especially via phone call.
- Troubleshoot parents‘ and students‘ problems (complaint/request/feedback...) on the phone, online and others.
- Coordinate and organize events for students and parents.Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefits.
- Handle problems in the best interest of both company and customers.
- Execute others task assigned by line manager.
- One year experience in service quality and customers care
- Understanding on customer needs.
- Good communication and problem-solving skill
- Good customer care skill
- Be able to work in a team
- Computer and office skills
- Passion, patience, good attitude, dedication