- Coordinate with Center of the survey and training-needs analysis to develop training plans for Customer Service/ Care teams
- Train professional knowledge related Customer service and soft skills to customer service employees
- Develop and execute plans to monitor and report on Customer Service/ Care team’s performance
- Monitor and evaluate the current performance of Centers’ Customer Service/ Care team to identify gaps in skills and propose corresponding training plan
- Execute approved Customer Service/ Care training plan
- Onboard train new Customer Service/ Care teams directly
- Develop review sessions after onboarding and monitor employees‘ practice afterward
- Develop training curriculum
- Update and report on training activities weekly, monthly and annually.
- Develop tools to measure employee’s ability.
- Push Customer Care team achieves the Re-enrollment Target.
- Do the other tasks as a requirement by directly by line manager.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- At least 4 year’s working experience at Customer Service position and 2 year’s working experience as Trainer. Strong preference is given to individuals with experiences in the education field.
- Understand deeply and have a passion for customer service and service quality enhancement
- Good PC skills in MS office and other program supporting the training process