- Collaborate with other team members to conduct Center’s tasks.
- Receive and respond to complaints from parents and students.
- Participate in Center’s events.
- Organize and manage classes.
- Regularly take care of students and ask for parents’ feedbacks.
- Regular monitor students progress.
- Ensure Center’s re-enrollment rate as Line Manager requires.
- Monitor and support teaching staff.
- Weekly report to managers or urgent inform if necessary.
- Implement other tasks as
- Good English communication (Listening skill)
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year experience in service quality and customers care
- Understanding on customer needs.
- Good communication and problem-solving skill
- Good customer care skill
- Be able to work in a team
- Computer and office skills
- Working time: work in shift