- Conduct research and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop strategies for curriculum development of English courses, including but not limited to EFL, Test Prep (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT) and young learner courses.
- Assist with the planning, development, implementation, and revision of curriculum in keeping with best Develop and review learning objectives and goals for existing and new curriculums.
- Develop and review assessment criteria & materials to ensure alignment with objectives & goals.
- Assist with teacher training on new curriculum materials and related teaching methodologies.
- Monitor ongoing feedback related to curriculum materials to ensure adherence to standards.
- Coordinate with other departments (Marketing, Educational Consultants, Customer care, etc.) in their operations and projects related to curriculum materials.
- Other curriculum research and development projects as directed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in TESOL, English Linguistics, Education or a related field, preferably from either a highly accredited overseas university or a top domestic university such as University of Social Sciences & Humanities or the University of Pedagogy.
- At least 2 years of experience in English teaching and/or curriculum development.
- Familiarity with EFL, test prep (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT) and/or young learner courses is a plus.
- Strong research and analysis skills using various methods including but not limited to survey/evaluation tools, Internet, and reference materials.
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently in a multi-task environment as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated mastery of written and verbal English.
- Detail-oriented with excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Photoshop.