- Research, plan, develop and monitor curriculum, syllabi, teaching & learning materials as well as testing sets for English courses, with a focus on Test Prep Courses (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, SSAT)
- Conduct and analyze customer interviews.
- Coordinate with material writers in material development projects to ensure on-time delivery and a high level of material quality.
- Upload materials to Yola‘s LMS system.
- Coordinate with other departments and/or upper management in their operations related to Product materials.
- Any other curriculum related tasks.
- A graduate (BA or higher degrees) with a major in English linguistics, preferably from either a highly accredited university overseas or a top domestic university such as the University of Social Sciences & Humanities or the University of Pedagogy.
- Excellent English Proficiency: IELTS 8.0 – Writing at least 7.5.
- Excellent editing and writing skills.
- Detail Orientation.
- Good computer skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Photoshop etc).
- Teaching experience in Test Prep is preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A good fit with Yola culture and values.