Mô tả công việc
The Counselor (Summer)’s responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- High Customer Service mind & pro-active sales/cross sales & follow-up to convert from potential lead source to meet the pipeline & final sales target.
- Counseling of prospective students and their families regarding the summer programs.
- Provision of information on the summer programs to students either face to face or over the telephone.
- Accurately & timely updating of student applications on database & team reporting scheme
- Provide good after sales service to have high parent/ student referral source.
- Assistance to Yola exhibitions, workshops, and seminars.
- Interpretation for institutions at seminars/ interviews/ exhibitions if needed.
- Active participating in Yola clients’ training
- Maintaining a good rapport to students, their families, local and Yola’ clients and visa office.
- Get to know and update overseas study market, competitors, and other related education organizations frequently.
- Be able to travel internationally for a few weeks to lead summer camps.
- Other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills & problem solving skills
- Good English communication skills
- Passion for working with Vietnamese students preparing for life abroad
- High integrity and a strong belief in delivering high-quality service
- An energetic and self-motivated personality
- Personal maturity
- Be a team player.
- Preferred: compassion & tenderness toward children
- Full-time contract, competitive salary package..
- Annual leaves, tuition discount up to 100%,
- Full insurance and premium health package.
- Bonding activities: team-building, company trip, year-end party,..