1. SALES EXECUTIVE POSITION:
- Identify & approach target customers at key locations with high traffic (streets, malls, schools...).
- Representing of YOLA to introduce the company service and persuade customers to visit the centers.
- Input customers’ data into the system and follow up with potential customers.
- Contact with companies, schools, organizations, clubs,... to approach potential customers.
2. EDUCATION CONSULTANT POSITION:
- Customer consultation, tailoring of course to customer needs, calculate and inform course price
- Manage customer walk-ins, telephone and email inquiries
- Coordinate class opening and scheduling with other Education Consultants, Center Coordinators and other related personnel to ensure maximum efficiency
- Provide excellent after-sales service and regular follow-up to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Develop strong relationships with customers to maximize referral and renewal opportunities
- Take excellent care of students and build trust with parents to foster customer loyalty
- Show passion and commitment to ensure students reach their educational goals
- Maintain center facilities and related equipment: clean, tidy, workable
- Manage center issues, receive student/parent feedback and complaints and de-escalate and resolve wherever possible
- Identify opportunities for center improvement, work process improvement and service delivery to customers
- Uphold company values and ethics and strictly follow company policies and management directives
- Share Best Practices with other staff members and fellow centers
- Perform tasks as assigned by Center Manager and Center Supervisor
- Assist other centers and YOLA staff as needed
- Organize and participate in relevant events as required.
3. CUSTOMER CARE POSITION:
- Collaborate with other team members to conduct Center’s tasks.
- Receive and respond to complaints from parents and students.
- Participate in Center’s events.
- Organize and manage classes.
- Regularly take care of students and ask for parents’ feedbacks.
- Regular monitor students progress.
- Ensure Center’s re-enrollment rate as Line Manager requires.
- Monitor and support teaching staff.
- Weekly report to managers or urgent inform if necessary.
- Implement other tasks as CM/CS requires.
- Intermediate or higher education is required.
- Age from 22 to 35, having own vehicle for transportation.
- Good-looking appearance, self-motivated, confident in communication.
- Able to work independently as well as teamwork.
- Able to be under pressure.
- Basic office skills is required. English is an advantage.
- Working time: work in shift