- Manage Finance and Accounting department, driving efficiency, ensuring high accuracy and timely management/ financial reports.
- Responsible for critical financial analysis to identify key business performance indicator.
- Monitor and full responsible for controlling cost, driving for high efficient capital investment.
- Advise BOD on the business strategy with strong figures; identify business opportunities to invest resources.
- Proactively be part of transformation process with financial inputs.
- Work across departments to drive successful organization change.
- Other required tasks from BOD/Chairman.
- MBA/ BA of Finance and Accounting, possesses ACCA/ CPA is plus.
- Minimum 15 years total accounting and/or finance experience with 5-year working experience in similar position.
- Strong experience in financial analysis that improve the top and/or bottom line and achieve business growths with proven results.
- Strong leadership skills with hands on experience in transformation/organizational change.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese communication (spoken and written).
- Good attitude, logical, ambitious, result-driven and stress tolerance.
- Experience in fundraising and working with investors will be an advantage.