- Act as a contact point with parents and students throughout the process with the support from Lead Admission Counselor.
- Gauge their interests in terms of academics, careers and extracurricular activities, and analyze their strengths and weakness.
- Inform them and their parents about the U.S. and/or other countries‘ application processes; consult with them and their parents on financial aid and scholarships.
- Set up a clear schedule for the application process with major milestones outlined.
- Advise them in the school research process, providing detailed data on different programs and schools and how they may be a good fit.
- Brainstorm application essay topics and provide personalized feedback on their drafts.
- Advise students on extracurricular and enrichment opportunities to improve their applications’ strength.
- Prepare for interviews with school representatives/third parties.
- Follow up with the families post-acceptances to ensure that enrollment and visa application are conducted timely and successfully.
- BA degree with at least 1-yr experience in counseling or consulting for study overseas.
- Experience working in sales, marketing or related services a bonus.
- Very good English communication/writing and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for working with Vietnamese students preparing for life abroad.
- High integrity and a strong belief in delivering high-quality service.
- An energetic and self-motivated personality, mature and good team player.
- 17-day annual leaves (including team-building), premium insurance and 100% Vietnamese insurance during probation..
- 13-month Salary and performance bonuses.
- Professional training courses throughout the year and team building allowance.
- Competitive salary and career development.
- Tuition discount up to 100% for employee and relatives.
- Comprehensive wellness package for employee and relatives.