- Ensure the tidiness, proper arrangement and professional look of front area.
- Provide warm welcome and support to guests as soon as they arrive at the office, and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Answer, screen and transfer incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Manage in-coming and out-going documents effectively to ensure proper distribution to related dept./employees.
- Preparing, organizing meeting room for appointments; book flight ticket, accommodation, transportation for business trip.
- Welcoming new new employees and support them in admin supplies (taxi card, card visit, welcome gift set…).
- Fully in charge of the budget of office equipment, machinery, stationery supplies, name card, water, flower, refreshment for pantry, etc…
- Monitoring, maintain and quickly repair office supplies, facilities and assets always in good condition (lights, chairs, meeting rooms, tree…)
- Make PO/PR and payment with vendors on time.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by line manager.
- College degree with at least 01 year experience in Receptionist and/or Admin services.
- Good command of English, communication and problem solving skills.
- Friendly and passionate to deliver excellent customer focus and agility.
- Proactive to learn, well organized, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Hard-working, be able to work under pressure and handle multi-task.