- Manage the day to day academic operations at the center.
- Onboarding and induction training for new teachers at the center.
- Observe, train, coach, motivate and develop teachers and tutors to provide excellent learning results and service.
- Assist Center Manager and Customer Experience Department in handling customer complaints related to academics quality at center.
- Responsible for appropriate forecasting teacher recruitment needs, both yearly and adhoc, to ensure consistent teacher standards and achieve center KPIs.
- Work with Academic Department and HR Department to ensure that people development strategies for teacher retention and excellent results are in place.
- Ensure teaching team’s adherence to relevant government regulations, code and law.
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards are consistently followed through by all teachers and academic support personnel.
- Assure consistent levels of student and teacher satisfaction.
- Assist Center Manager to create and provide timely and accurate reports that track and report all center KPIs to BOD and Director of Centers.
- Assist Academic Department, Marketing Department and Director of Centers to plan learning and teaching excellence projects, including but not limited to professional development, quality control process, brainstorming and implementing new learning products.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- 5 years plus working experience in similar field, with at least 2 years in academic and/or service management, and 1 year of teaching experience. Strong preference is given to individuals with management experience in education management and service industry.
- Experience teaching English to teenagers and/or test prep is a plus but not required.
- Strong belief in delivering educational and service excellence.
- Strong focus on setting standards in teaching and learning excellence.
- Fluent in English.
- Skills: strategy planning, management and leadership, organization, presentation, delegation.
- Able to train, coach and mentor teachers, with well-developed people skill and ability to manage complex working relationships.
- Good communication, persuasion, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities.
- Good PC skills in MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Willing to travel around and outside the city.