I. C&B administration & staff relation:
- Assist in the HR process in Company including but not limited to: on-boarding, relocation, and employment termination (sending notices to the relevant employee; following up the data, etc.).
- Issue labor contracts and administer the contracts.
- Collect, file and manage employee dossiers.
- Centralize data for Social Insurance and Extra Insurance report.
- PIT code & PIT dependent code registration.
- Prepare attestation, decisions, etc.
- Administer employment termination cases.
- Assist in the actions for company activities/events and employee care upon request.
- Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relations with employees, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns; propose and join in initiatives to improve the working environment.
- Manage Employee Master List.
- Collect and summarize staff monthly timesheet.
- Centralize data for monthly payroll implement.
- Assist in the PIT finalization.
- Take part in developing and testing necessary Webtools.
III. Reporting and other tasks:
- Prepare other reports and statistics upon request.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks when necessary.
- Bachelor degree is a must. HR management is an advantage.
- 0-1 years of experience in HR.
- Good at English Communication.
- Good working attitude and positive thinking, customer service-minded.
- Proficiency in MS Office, presentation skill, analytical skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Open-minded and result-oriented
- Having working experience in education field is an advantage.