Center Operation and Customer Service Management: (70%)
- Manage day-to-day center operations, property and facilities to ensure smoothness, cleanliness and professionalism following Yola standards (visuals, billboards, posters, noticeboards, signage…).
- Monitor and ensure center expenses within budget guidelines and compliance of cash management and monetary safe-keeping.
- Build up plan and KPI to drive sales results daily/weekly/monthly at the assigned center(s).
- Have deep knowledge of competitors and education industry to analyze SWOT and propose strategy to drive sales and promotions.
- Uphold company values and ethics strictly and ensure staff strictly follow company policies and management directives.
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards are consistently followed through by all staff.
- Ensure center and staff adherence to relevant government regulations, code and law.
- Assure consistent levels of student and staff satisfaction.
- Provide timely and accurate reports of center update/KPIs and carry out other tasks, projects assigned by Line Manager/BOD.
Team Management and other Admin Tasks (30%)
- Work with HR Department to assist recruitment, on-boarding of new center staff, employee development, retention and excellent results are in place.
- Train, coach, motivate and develop center staff providing excellent sales and service results to ensure revenue targets and profitability achieved through enrollment, classroom utilization ratio, and center expenses.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years’ working experience in education sales and/or service industry, with at least 2 years in management.
- Strong focus on setting standards in sales consultation and customer service quality.
- Strong customer service mindset, strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, results-driven in achieving student enrollment, sales target and service KPIs.
- High moral ethics and professional appearance.
- Excellent leadership to train, coach and mentor center staff as well as communication to manage complex working relationships.
- Excellent MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint), reporting and analytical skills.
- Good agility and willing to travel around and outside HCMC.