HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for overseeing all Human Resources operations in Assigned Business Units and ensure they’re aligned with business objectives.
- Serves as primary point person and consultant for all Human Resources matter for the Assigned Business Units.
- Provides day-to-day guidance to managers and employees on all performance related issues (including performance evaluation, career development, promotion, recognition and rewards, and disciplinary actions)
- Provides guidance and input on Business Units restructure, workforce planning and successor planning.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and employee engagement.
- Make yearly headcount planning/ budget and control the headcount/ budget
- Together with Recruitment/ Employer Branding to attract, select the best fit talents for Business Units and retain talents. Follow up onboarding program.
- Identifies training needs for Business Units. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Provides insightful reports and analysis of essential HR data to Business Leaders. Recommends enhancements as necessary.
- Participate in common HR projects.
- Bachelor degree is a must, minimum 2-3 years of experience in HR general/ HRBP/ Recruitment.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Good at English communication, customer focus and agility.
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Must have excellent understanding of HR operations and willingness to be hands-on, when required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong communication skill (verbal & written).