- Meeting with sales managers to discuss Telesales strategies.
- Recruiting, training junior Telesales staff.
- Writing sales scripts and customer answer sheets.
- Implementing sales strategies, compiling and presenting sales reports.
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets and monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Maintaining customer relationships and escalated customer complaints.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor/Diploma degree with minimum 5 years of experience in telesales, marketing or general marketing.
- Strong managerial and sales skills, ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, customer service-minded.
- Proactive and “can-do” attitude, ability to work under pressure.
- Having experience in working in education or chain of the store is an advantage.