- Closely work with Hiring Managers to establish deadlines, prioritize work and delegate appropriately to carry out the recruitment plan to meet the demand of department.
- Be responsible for full cycle of recruitment and selection process (for all levels of vacancies: teachers, back office and mass recruitment).
- Actively source and build the talents/candidates database through different channels for current and future recruitment.
- Be HR partner with Hiring Managers by giving them advise on the candidates’ assessment and recruitment trend; analyze the HR data and business result to propose the solutions/program/policies to retain and develop the talent of company.
- Coordinate and organize the related recruitment events (job fairs, open day, company visit, internship programs...).
- Actively lead and monitor recruitment requests and follow up full recruitment cycle to meet the KPIs.
- Mentor juniors and/or interns and manage job posting on recruitment channels.
- Coordinate and prepare to welcome new-comers.
- University/College graduate with minimum 3-year experience.
- Must have wide networking and strong experience in recruitment (especially in back office and mass of sales).
- Good English communication, interpersonal skills and customer service mindset.
- Sharp person with strong can-do attitude and able to work under high pressure.