The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
MKT Process & Paperwork
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of MKT activities.
- Own all working process internally and externally that related to MKT team. Process management and give instruction to all MKT team members. Audit the process until all team complied.
Merchandise & POSM – Storage & Production management
- Tracking Files with Finance & Center admin team daily to ensure all traffic of usage are tracked properly.
- Working closely with Trade MKT Team and Purchasing, 3rd parties to follow up the production of Merchandise & POSM to meet timeline of delivery, after the final design content is approved.
Finance payment tracking & record:
- Tracking documents offline/online, get signature/approval from Director and follow up approval process until it completed.
- Budget tracking to help control MKT budget as planned: Daily, Monthly Cash flow/Accrual report/ Proposal tracking.
- Admin: Team transportation tracking; MKT team bonding.
Data knowledge & Performance report
- Fully understand Master Data Guideline and audit MKT team to make sure all team complied.
- Weekly report tracking: work close with team leaders to provide data and clarify data with system (IT & Data team) if needed before meeting.
- Monthly report: collect & combine from team leaders, formatting to make sure all data & fonts are consistent as one source.
Assist line manager to manage & arrange Data/Information logically and secure
Carry out other related tasks as required.
- Bachelor degree is a must. Marketing major is an advantage.
- 2-3 years of experience in administration and data report.
- Good working attitude and positive thinking.
- Proactive and “can-do” attitude.
- Good at English Communication.
- Proficiency in MS Office.